Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Life According to FictionJunction/Kalafina

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people Uhm. Woops. You can't use the band I used =P

Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

P.S. The title lists 2 "artists", but in actuality it's the same composer, just with different hired vocalists. YUKI KAJIURA FTW!

Are you a male or female:
nowhere
Yup, AMBIGUOUS LOL *SHOT*

Describe yourself:
Silly-Go-Round
Yup, I act stupid most of the time, as evidenced by how my loupo seems to be growing older whenever she spends time with me LOL *RUNS AWAY FROM VENGEFUL SPOUSE*

How do you feel:
Lacrimosa
Means "weeping" in Latin LOL I'd like to cry with the big load of work on my shoulders TT__TT

Describe where you currently live:
inside your heart
I'm INSIDE YoUuUuUuuu... LOL *LAME* Living blissfully with my loupo? ;P

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
fairytale
A fairytale world with NO assignments, NO quizzes and NO exams TT__TT;;

Your favorite form of transportation:
Akatsuki no Kuruma - Wheels of Dawn
Kuruma can also mean car in Japanese. I LOVE MAI DORAEMON CAR *runs down some asshole with it* 8D

Your best friend is:
Synchronicity
..Does such a word exist? LOL! Erm, whoever I can find common ground with, I guess =P

You and your best friends are:
oblivious
As true China girls, we never vocalise feelings much, so.. =P

What's the weather like:
Here we stand in the morning dew
..Not HOT at night ma, THANKFULLY XD;;

Favorite time of day:
serenato
When I get to SLEEP, obviously =P LOL!

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
circus
More like Rojak if you ask me LOL

What is life to you:
Everlasting song
The work never seems to end ;_;

Your fear:
Himitsu - secret
The unknown, I guess. And I so suck at minding my own business LOL

What is the best advice you have to give:
serenato
SLEEP IS GOOD *BRICKED* XD

Thought for the Day:
blessing
For the short extension given for the History of the English Language (HEL, literally LOL) assignment .__.

How I would like to die:
Yume no Tsubasa - Wings of a Dream
In my sleep, hopefully LOL

My soul's present condition:
Kizuato - Scar
*sobsob* Can I drop HEL LOL!

My motto:
oblivious
Ignorance is bliss, dude =D LOL

I tag :
...I hate this part of tags the most LOL MUST I ALWAYS REPEAT THAT I'M A GEEK WITH NO FRIENDS?! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. lalala~dropping by coz' you told me to...(I'm such a good friend,right??) *totally ignoring the taggings coz' I hate them...lolz*

    ReplyDelete