Friday, August 21, 2009

Wake Me Up When Assignments End..

..next Wednesday *_* God, I'll finally get a semblance of normal life back. I have no idea what the hell has gotten into me this semester, I've turned SO lazy comapred to my Foundation year (but similar to high school LOL) and it's my first time sleeping at awkward times in order to finish last minute assignments LOL I feel really horrible since I gained somewhat of a "hardworking" reputation thanks to an overly-enthusiastic friend, but I'm so not living up to it LOL Really sorry to my groupmates, especially Yao Jia, for having to put up with my lazy ass .__. I WANNA CHANGE!!

...next semester LOL

When I'm finally free of assignments, I hope to PLAY THE GUITAR MOOOOAR~ I've neglected it for over a month (just like this blog I guess LOL) and yeah, I'm sure loupo's disappointed with me ._.

WHY THE HELL AM I TYPING LIKE I'M ON CRACK?! ...I dunno. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment