Friday, March 20, 2009

Tagged by Ryanne

Well, in her ever-vigilant scheme to make me blog, my beloved wife, Ryanne, has handed me my first tag on a silver platter and now I am obliged to answer to her call to divulge the deepest secrets of my life..

...What the hell's with the flowery language, I'll just get to the damn tag LOL Oh don't misunderstand, I'm probably going to enjoy this XD

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you’ve to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person that tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1. Taking inspiration from how my wife did her tag.. Well, I have the ability to occasionally make coherent tunes on the piano. ...Fine, it just means that I can play the piano to some extent LOL I started out late at the age of 9 and managed to scrape my way till Grade 5 before I decided that the piano lesson and examination fees were outrageous and decided to quit formal lessons. I occasionally play nowadays (having 2 pianos at home LOL) but recently I haven't found a piece that would incite the "playing spirit" in me... Well, some did, but no music sheets.. Damn XD

2. Due to influence from my wife, I took up Graphology when I was 16. I own a few books on the topic and can do some simple handwriting analysis, but I can never remember enough to beat the ever-reigning Graphology queen that is Ryanne LOL

3. I have surprisingly low-profile ambitions according to some. I just want to acquire a steady job at my hometown with enough money to eat what I want, drive where I want and occasionally splurge on electronic gizmos.

4. Despite widespread belief that I am an "artistic person" who will do well in graphics, I can assure you that is not the case. I toiled all my school hours away ever since I was 11 to learn how to draw anime characters, and that is the only thing I know how to draw. Being able to draw illogically-proportioned humans alone doesn't make me a great artist so could you finally shut up about how I should take up graphics because I will screw my whole life should my career be based on that? =__=

5. Since I realize my post is becoming ridiculously long, can I shorten it to 10 facts? XD As I am going to major in English, I hold the language in high regard and do not enjoy people desecrating it.. Yes it would be nice if everyone spoke perfect English, but I do understand that I can't expect EVERYONE to be English gods so broken English is fine to me. It's just when I KNOW that a particular person can speak and write perfectly good English but chooses to write like "Dmn paiseh dat 1di0t dun knw hw 2 tulis betoi betoi ah, tiu", I get pissed. Is it really COOL to write all shorthanded bullshit with vulgarity littered all over? Please, you're only making yourself look stupid. Do the world a favour and choke yourself to death on your next meal :D

6. On the subject of things I hate.. Hypocrites, arrogance, injustice, discrimination and such. Fine, you have ten times my pocket money to splurge every week and your holier-than-thou brain is superior to mine in every way. Do you have to advertise it? Of course the hilarious thing is when I realize I'm actually better than those arrogant brats out there, but you will never see me show that. Lalala~ Oh, time for supper!

7. Back from supper and I forgot what I was doing LOL Okay.. Let's go for a weird topic. I think my sexual orientation is ambiguous LOL I believe that love is not based on gender so I'm just waiting to see what'll happen. I come from an all-girls school so I'm more used to being around girls though.

8. ...Which brings me to the fact that the first person I felt an attraction to is a girl LOL I shalt not divulge any more information other than I knew nothing would come out from those feelings so it just flew by lalala~ (this is going to scare those girls I always "sexually harass" LOL)

9. I seem like a weird eccentric person at first glance but I'm truthfully a boring person at heart. I rarely take risks and fear prosecution, I prefer "safe" over "fun" and I run out of topics for conversation pretty fast which means you'd be stuck in dead silence with me most of the time XD;;

10. Despite how careless and sloppy I seem, I actually have a strong desire to master the art of walking with high heels. ...It just seems interesting XD

Gosh this IS ridiculously long. I shall end here now that my readers know an extra 10 weird stuff about me to better ostracize me XD I tag.. anyone who wants to do this because seriously, does anyone other than my wife read this? XD

2 comments:

  1. TWO PIANO WTF SEND ONE THIS WAY OMG it's like my dying wish to own a pimpass piano sometime in my lifetime

    that said I still have a clip of tori no uta you sent me LOL

    ReplyDelete