Thursday, April 30, 2009

Altruism

From: ~Angelic86
Date: Apr 30, 2009, 12:17:28 PM

Hi there ^^ I was wondering if you might be able to do a few lineart requests for me? Like your Neji one. If its possible could you do Sakura Haruno, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kankuro, and Kiba? I know its a lot to ask but your lineart is really awesome.

From: ~CherylHew
Date: May 1, 2009, 12:08:20 AM

Hi there ^^ Are you stupid or something? Other people have lives to live other than randomly doing complicated drawings for complete strangers who suddenly stumbled upon your gallery and felt like it'd be awesome to annoy others to waste precious time on your pathetic ass. Want to get a good drawing for free? LEARN TO DRAW YOURSELF, ASSHOLE. You "know it's a lot to ask" and yet you do. Why? Because of the slight chance I might be as stupid as you to actually waste my time sweating over 6 drawings for some complete idiot who only knows how to put his fat ass down on his computer chair and instruct others at his own whim? Grow some balls, dude. Wait, you already have plenty of balls to actually think you can succeed in squeezing free art out of an extremely tired and pissed off university student.

Good day,
CherylHew

........At least, that's what I wanted to reply back. I won't waste my time on this asshole to give him a proper reply, but it does feel fun letting it out once in a while, the frustrations of an artist :D The useless shithead can patiently wait for his "Sakura Haruno, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kankuro, and Kiba" till he dies from a degenerating neurone system disease, which he HAS to be suffering from to actually make such a stupid request.

..Yeah, I'm touchy when it comes to art. I can only draw "anime shit" as some elitists put it, but I've trained myself for EIGHT FREAKING YEARS. Every "anime shit" piece I post up can take from a day to 1 month to complete BECAUSE I HAVE NO GODDAMN TALENT. Do you think I just twirl my fingers in the air and magically a fully-CGed piece pops out ready to be shown to the world? Well I knocked off that guy above in my brain till I'm pretty satisfied, but this things even happen to me in real life. Random people I'm not even close to will stare at me minding my business, drawing, and suddenly just go "Hey draw something for me! And make sure you get my blabla right oh don't draw so fat blabla can lienart and colour blabla must be nice wor blabla" .........OI AM I INDEBTED TO YOUR PATHETIC ASS OR SOMETHING =__=;;

Sometimes if the person is marginally closer to me, I oblige and draw them something. What I get is a "Oh, finally, ar? Thank you lah," *tosses drawing I poured blood, sweat and tears over to some random folder and forgets it even exists one week later* ...One even more amazing asshole in a sense INSTRUCTED me to make a "bookmark" of her, LINEART and COLOUR it. I had nothing better to do so I agreed although regretting it later, but I keep my word whenever I can. I finished it, used my expensive Copic marker on it, bought a brush pen specially for the black parts, wasted my rollerball on it and finally finished it. With not a single word of thanks, she gingerly held up my work as if it was covered in bird poop or something, and then handed it back to me telling me to laminate it.

.....Forgive me, mother, but I have to use it now. OI SCREW OFF, YOU INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE. I bend down to your damn will and draw for you, listening to your grouses whenever you "view the draft", tossed everything aside and finished the damn picture for you, AND YOU TELL ME TO GET INTO MY CAR, DRIVE TO A STATIONERY SHOP, PAY MONEY AND LAMINATE THE GODDAMN THING FOR YOU?! Is your brain completely socially screwed up or something? YOU DIDN'T PAY ME A SINGLE CENT, not a WORD of gratitude, and have the balls to ORDER me to DO MORE WORK on your goddamn self portrait. You're lucky I didn't just punch out your jagged ugly teeth that moment. When I quietly and steadily told her to laminate the god forsaken thing herself, she WHINED at me and ORDERED ME AGAIN. I swear I wanted to gouge her eyeballs out and fry it over charcoals while strapping her body to the rails to get run over a thousand times. After repeating to LAMINATE THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF in a slow and steady voice, she finally conceded and whined about how troublesome it is to laminate it herself. ...So to TROUBLE ME is okay while you can't get your goddamn ass to do it.

A few months ago the same inconsiderate nincompoop told me to "design a caricature of herself so she can mimic and draw it whenever she wants". ...Like I'd let your inept hands desecrate my artist pride. I never want to ever let my pencil sketch the shape of your goddamn fugly face that makes a babboon's ass look like America's Next Top Model again.

The great thing is, this person allegedly is one of my few readers. Oh I so love it when I finally tell people in their faces how they suck balls and need to throw themselves into a garbage truck to be grinded into a million pieces that would alleviate the world of their pathetic existence.

EDIT: I cleaned up this post of some... offending elements because of my morbid fear of the Censorship Board that views this page LOL I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment