Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Clarification on the Previous Post

Well, due to a comment and my own experimentation, I have discovered that the "selection process" for the offending photo was completely "random", at least that's what I think because the application annoyed me so much I dumped it before trying to see whether I could modify anything. It would seem unfounded to mete out such harsh treatment to C if she really had no power over the photo labels, but you still ain't gonna see me apologise because:

1. That was a nice let out after the many years I had to endure her stupidity and arrogance. The friends around me would tell you that after the incident, I was in an extremely good mood for days because I finally got to give the deserving bitch a nice ass-whooping.
2. She CHOSE to let the photo be published. The publishing was automatic, but don't tell me she didn't VIEW it after it was posted up, with all the extremely funny tags, yet she allowed it to stay published for all to see and laugh at. Now THAT she could have controlled and but she didn't give a damn.

Okay you can call me stubborn or any degratory term you would like (except.. fat, I guess LOL!!). As I stated before, I will not apologise if I do not feel guilty at all, and oh, a big toothy smile still appears on my face whenever I remember all the things that happen. Guilt, anyone?

Cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment